GIF to BMP

This is a discussion on GIF to BMP within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Can anybody help me to comvert a gif file to BMP in C I need to get started. I dont ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    134

    Cool GIF to BMP

    Can anybody help me to comvert a gif file to BMP in C
    I need to get started. I dont know how to start. Can anybody help me to find resources.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. using basic library to write curve to bmp
    By CIO in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. Problem reading BMP
    By Mortissus in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 05:32 AM
  3. Strange problem with bmp
    By Victor in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. adding encryption to bmp
    By GiraffeMan in forum C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2002, 01:42 PM
  5. jpg, gif, bmp... ect
    By goofyprogram in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2001, 12:46 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21