Drawing lines

This is a discussion on Drawing lines within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi, how would you draw a line on a GUI window? It's for windows. Thanks....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    76

    Drawing lines

    Hi, how would you draw a line on a GUI window?
    It's for windows.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Then it should be on Windows Programming forum

    Are you using some library or plain Win32 API?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    76
    Sorry for using the wrong forum, but I just found out how to use Polyline().
    Thanks anyway.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. drawing basic lines....
    By 1dayprogrammer in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:07 PM
  2. drawing lines
    By makveli in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 02:22 AM
  3. Drawing lines
    By Punkture in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 05:30 PM
  4. Drawing lines and ellipses with DirectDraw
    By Hunter2 in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 12:25 PM
  5. drawing lines
    By bluehead in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2001, 12:22 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21