linker error

This is a discussion on linker error within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i m getting this error when i run a c file in borland c++ 6.0 enterprise edition [Linker Error] Could ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2

    Post linker error

    i m getting this error when i run a c file in borland c++ 6.0 enterprise edition

    [Linker Error] Could not delete C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder6\Projects\Project1.tds (project already open in IDE?)

    please help me

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    do not cross post
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,452
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Errors including <windows.h>
    By jw232 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:29 PM
  2. Crazy errors caused by class, never seen before..
    By Shamino in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Please Help - Problem with Compilers
    By toonlover in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 10:03 AM
  4. pointer to array of objects of struct
    By undisputed007 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 03:49 AM
  5. Linking error
    By DockyD in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2003, 04:27 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21