function calling in socket programming

This is a discussion on function calling in socket programming within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; How to send a function in "sendto()" function in socket programming. I am having a function definition in .h file, ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    39

    function calling in socket programming

    How to send a function in "sendto()" function in socket programming. I am having a function definition in .h file, i am including that file in socket programming. How to send that function from client to server. can anyone help me. any reference to refer.

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    you cannot send a function... you can send only data
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Compiling sample DarkGDK Program
    By Phyxashun in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:07 AM
  2. In over my head
    By Shelnutt2 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:54 PM
  3. Undefined Reference Compiling Error
    By AlakaAlaki in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:45 PM
  4. Screwy Linker Error - VC2005
    By Tonto in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:39 PM
  5. Including lib in a lib
    By bibiteinfo in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 02:28 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21