guidence to a program C

This is a discussion on guidence to a program C within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Instructions are executed only in the sequence they are given. I just changed the sequence that's all....

  1. #16
    and the hat of copycat stevesmithx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498
    Instructions are executed only in the sequence they are given.
    I just changed the sequence that's all.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
    - Albert Einstein.


    No programming language is perfect. There is not even a single best language; there are only languages well suited or perhaps poorly suited for particular purposes.
    - Herbert Mayer

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17
    I understand

    Thank you once again for you time

    Nurofen

  3. #18
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    you need fflush(stdout) between 2 red lines to be sure the the line printed is visible before you start scanf
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Need help with a program, theres something in it for you
    By engstudent363 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:46 PM
  4. My program, anyhelp
    By @licomb in forum C Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2001, 10:04 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21