Debug Assertion Failed!

This is a discussion on Debug Assertion Failed! within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i thought that it was the correct way to do it :-( how can i fix it?...

  1. #31
    Registered User IndioDoido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    194
    i thought that it was the correct way to do it :-(

    how can i fix it?
    "Artificial Intelligence usually beats natural stupidity."

  2. #32
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,474
    how can i fix it?
    It depends on what you want to achieve...
    if you need array of n elements malloc should look like:
    Code:
    p = malloc(n * sizeof (*p) );
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. debug assertion failed!
    By chintugavali in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:05 AM
  2. Visual Studio 2005 Debug Assertion Failed
    By natmas in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. debug assertion failed !
    By blue_gene in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 11:23 AM
  4. Debug Assertion Failed!
    By Ray Schmidt in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 08:58 PM
  5. Debug Assertion Failed
    By minesweeper in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 04:11 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21