Little Array Difficulty

This is a discussion on Little Array Difficulty within the C Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Consider an example your example allocates p and stores result in word when realloc failes - no action is done ...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    Consider an example
    your example allocates p and stores result in word
    when realloc failes - no action is done to prevent memory overrun
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ! Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,449
    That's what you get for copy n' paste >_<
    Updated it a bit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. from 2D array to 1D array
    By cfdprogrammer in forum C Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:50 AM
  3. 1-D array
    By jack999 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 07:01 PM
  4. Class Template Trouble
    By pliang in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:15 AM
  5. Quick question about SIGSEGV
    By Cikotic in forum C Programming
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 07:48 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21