How do you change your status?

This is a discussion on How do you change your status? within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; When I mean status I mean the thing saying what you are. Like: Guy who likes programming, Goddess of the ...

  1. #1
    Emulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    43

    Post How do you change your status?

    When I mean status I mean the thing saying what you are. Like: Guy who likes programming, Goddess of the sky, kernel hacker. How do you change that? How many posts would you need?Thx again.
    Hand over your source code, and nobody gets hurt.

  2. #2
    (?<!re)tired Mario F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    7,581
    just go to the User CP link again and start searching. Sheesh!
    The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”
    The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.


    Originally Posted by brewbuck:
    Reimplementing a large system in another language to get a 25% performance boost is nonsense. It would be cheaper to just get a computer which is 25% faster.

  3. #3
    C++まいる!Cをこわせ!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,030
    User CP -> Edit Profile -> Custom User Title.
    And, I believe, many are confused about this simply because the options does not exist when you have too few posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adak View Post
    io.h certainly IS included in some modern compilers. It is no longer part of the standard for C, but it is nevertheless, included in the very latest Pelles C versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You mean it's included as a crutch to help ancient programmers limp along without them having to relearn too much.

    Outside of your DOS world, your header file is meaningless.

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    UserCP/Edit profile/

    Really - do not remember for how many post it is needed... When I got there - it was there
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  5. #5
    Malum in se abachler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,189
    IIRC its 250 posts and/or some time period of activity
    Until you can build a working general purpose reprogrammable computer out of basic components from radio shack, you are not fit to call yourself a programmer in my presence. This is cwhizard, signing off.

  6. #6
    Registered User AloneInTheDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74
    well, I for one am a proud "Registered User" !

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Change this program so it uses function??
    By stormfront in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 08:55 AM
  2. program wont run, always aborts
    By stormfront in forum C Programming
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 05:55 PM
  3. Change Value in an array
    By beginner999 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 07:16 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:22 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2001, 03:12 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21