masm32 cv41patch.exe

This is a discussion on masm32 cv41patch.exe within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; hello i am new to programing im doing action script and also masm32 to run the program i am using ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2

    masm32 cv41patch.exe

    hello i am new to programing im doing action script and also masm32

    to run the program i am using masm32 i need the cv41patch.exe which i cannot find

    does anyone happen to have this so i am able to continue with my learning of asm

    EDIT: deciding to be active on this forum because im really interested to be a profressonal programmer....
    i am only 16 years of age but i have decided to learn early. im mostly using ASM and C++ for game hacking thats about it but im also learning
    actionscript and javascript atm now
    Last edited by shaferiscool; 02-06-2008 at 06:24 PM.

  2. #2
    - - - - - - - - oogabooga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,808
    16 years old is not that early. I can't be the only one who started programming at 12. I'm sure some here started earlier than that.

    Anyway, you're in the wrong place, buddy! Try here.

  3. #3
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    introduction should be on General forum
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  4. #4
    C++ Witch laserlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21,652
    *Moved*
    C + C++ Compiler: MinGW port of GCC
    Version Control System: Bazaar

    Look up a C++ Reference and learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21