It's called the Interesting Post Game and I invented it (or at least I've never heard of it). Here is how it works:
1. Join a new message board.
2. With your first post, make a topic relevant to the forum you are posting in.
3. Count the replies.
The person with the most replies 24 hours after the thread is posted will win. This can be a timed competition or it can have an all time leader-board that we consistently try to top. However, it is essential that you post in a forum as a new member with absolutely no credibility with the regular members. The topic can be extremely interesting or extremely controversial... however if your topic gets closed, then your time is up. A game master (moi), shall be the judge of whether or not the topic is relevant to the forum. It is also worth mentioning that the content of your post does not have to be true. If you are a man and you want to make a topic about how you have really heavy periods if you eat a lot of meat during ovulation, then you are allowed so long as it is relevant to the forum.
I imagine this game has some flaws that I'm not recognizing, so if you can think of how to improve it, then please suggest. If you wish to try this, then post a link to your results here.
UPDATE - Current Rules:
1. Only one entry per person, per day.
2. Your entry must be submitted within one hour of posting the thread.
3. No shockingly offensive content. This game is not meant to hurt people emotionally. Any entry deamed too offensive (decided by the other players) will be disqualified.
4. Your own replies do not count toward your total.
5. The topic of the discussion is allowed to change so long as it continues to remain within the relevancy of the forum.