I got this sent to me in an email today...sorry if you've seen it before, but I thought it was funny
You know you're living in the 00's when: -
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family
4. You e-mail your colleague who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still
answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally
insert a "0" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
9. Your company's welcome sign is attached with Velcro.
10. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
11. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
12. Your biggest loss from a system crash was when you lost
all of your best jokes.
13. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.
14. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more
likely to get long-service awards.
15. Board members salaries are higher than all the Third World countries
annual budgets combined.
16. Interviewees, despite not having relevant knowledge or experience,
terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.
17. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
18. Your supervisor gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with all
the latest features, while you have time to go for lunch while yours
19. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in hospital.
20. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent
staff your department desperately needs, but they can afford four
full-time management consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.
21. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works