My current speakers have a very weak bass (like 200 Hz minimum response frequency or something rather high like that (200 Hz is as close of an estimate I can get)), and are too strong with frequencies around 1000 Hz (about 5 dB louder than 4KHz or 500 Hz). I would like to get better speakers for my MP3 player (Creative MuVo2 4.0 GB model). What would you suggest that meets these needs, in order of importance (importance on a scale from 0 to 10 where 10 is critically important):
1. It runs using electricity from the power grid (plug it in rather than using batteries (even rechargables)) - they'll be used about 18 hours a day every day and batteries would just be a pain then. Importance: 10
2. It must use the earphone jack and not be of the dockable types (since my MP3 player is not of those types - dockable as in you dock or connect it to them and it plays from this). Importance: 10
3. At most 120 Hz minimum frequency response (80 preferred) on the low and and anything is acceptable for the high end (10,000 minimum, far lower than most any speakers I've seen, even dirt cheap ones). Importance: 8
4. A 2-speaker setup is highly preferred unless there's a 1-speaker system (unlikely) since all my music is mono rather than stereo. Importance: 5
5. Costs no more than $100. This case is highly unlikely since speakers are rarely beyond $50. Importance: 4
6. Portability and weight do not matter - they almost never move since I have my MP3 player running while I sleep, it's primary use. Importance: 1
What would you suggest?