win32 mp3 encoder?

This is a discussion on win32 mp3 encoder? within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Can someone recommend me a win32-based mp3 encoder? Hopefully one with a nice interface. Thanks! -da...

  1. #1
    Linguistic Engineer... doubleanti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,459

    win32 mp3 encoder?

    Can someone recommend me a win32-based mp3 encoder? Hopefully one with a nice interface. Thanks!

    -da
    hasafraggin shizigishin oppashigger...

  2. #2
    pwns nooblars
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Portland, Or
    Posts
    1,094
    I would look for a GUI for LAME. So far it is one of my favorite encoders, I use it with Exact Audio Copy. There is a links section on the LAME page that has some GUIs for it, though I haven't tried them.

  3. #3
    Cat without Hat CornedBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,892
    WinLAME is a good GUI for LAME.
    All the buzzt!
    CornedBee

    "There is not now, nor has there ever been, nor will there ever be, any programming language in which it is the least bit difficult to write bad code."
    - Flon's Law

  4. #4
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    I'm using frontah - http://home.vxu.se/mdati00/frontah/ - as a GUI for any command line audio encoder/decoder I'm using
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. play MP3 on win32 consol project
    By Skull in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 03:30 PM
  2. Win32 API or Win32 SDK?
    By jverkoey in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 03:26 PM
  3. Zebra P310 Encoder
    By newgirl in forum Networking/Device Communication
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 12:38 AM
  4. mp3 players vs mp3 cd players
    By Geo-Fry in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 08:22 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21