Prelude 2.0Originally Posted by Dante Shamest
December 24, 2006
December 25, 2006
December 26, 2006
December 27, 2006
December 28, 2006
December 29, 2006
December 30, 2006
December 31, 2006
January 1, 2007
January 2, 2007
January 3, 2007
January 4, 2007
January 5, 2007
January 6, 2007
January 7, 2007
This is a discussion on Prelude's Baby Betting Pool within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Originally Posted by Dante Shamest What are you going to name him/her? Oooh, I know... Prelude 2.0...
It's not that geeky if you start counting at 1.
Real jedi masters start at 0.
If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.
Feh, that's not geeky.
I'm going to start creating a work log and release notes during the pregnancy of my first kid. That way, I can show it to him when he/she's older.
-- Fixed problem with four fingers on right hand. Now has five.
-- Reworked physics engine, specifically the kicking mechanism. Now should kick harder and more periodically.
-- Core system almost stable. All processes appear complete and are working in conjunction with each other. Final release date remains the same.
Sent from my iPadģ
lol, thats hilarious. I'm the trotured genious that will create my own synthetic wife and children due to inability to get a girlfriend. =/
That's not hilarious. That's sad.
"The Internet treats censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore
Silence is better than unmeaning words.
What's really funny, is that if you google my name, you find like billion gateway sites with my momma talking about my potty training progress on usenet.
Oh. How exciting. The first of the possible days for babylude have come ... 2.94% of voters are relying on this day ... I just want to say I enjoyed the run up to this moment and I hope we have a nice clean game here. There's no reason to get physical!
(Any news on the mod for a day present for the winner?)
Any word on Prelude? Are we still baby free?
>For that reason someone invented C++.
BLASPHEMY! Begone from my C board, you foul lover of objects, before the gods of C cast you into the void as punishment for your weakness! There is no penance for saying such things in my presence. You are henceforth excommunicated. Never return to this house, filthy heretic!
Prelude's daughter "was born on Christmas eve at 9:27pm after what I'm told was a textbook birth. [...] Oh, and for the guessing game, 8lbs 8oz, 20.25"."
And all is going well as I understand it.
Congratulations, Prelude and Family!
That's a big girl - and so's her daughter.
Caution: this person may be a carrier of the misinformation virus.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.