Motivate me.

This is a discussion on Motivate me. within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; 10:27 am to be more exact...

  1. #46
    (?<!re)tired Mario F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    7,411
    10:27 am to be more exact
    The programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”
    The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.


    Originally Posted by brewbuck:
    Reimplementing a large system in another language to get a 25% performance boost is nonsense. It would be cheaper to just get a computer which is 25% faster.

  2. #47
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,468
    it was 12:25 pm for me...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #48
    Registered User Tonto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,465
    God. It's 6:32 AM. That was rough on the old noggin'

    ╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗
    ║╚╝║╔╗║╚╝║╔╗║║
    ║╔╗║╠╣║╔╗║╠╣╠╣
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╩╝

    codez http://code.google.com/p/zxcvbn/

  4. #49
    The Right Honourable psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where circles begin.
    Posts
    1,070
    Wow, I forgot about this thread ;p.

    Anyway, if any of you are interested, I came out of term one with an %80 average in Physics. And I think my average in AP Math is about that or higher.

    Thanks for all of your suggestions and encouragment too BTW.
    Last edited by psychopath; 11-28-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    Memorial University of Newfoundland
    Computer Science

    Mac and OpenGL evangelist.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator VirtualAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    9,590
    At this forum we don't bump old threa.......

    Just kidding.

    Glad you made it through.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21