Happy Valentines Day!!!

This is a discussion on Happy Valentines Day!!! within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Originally Posted by Govtcheez You'll die without ever knowing the touch of a woman....

  1. #16
    Supermassive black hole cboard_member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    You'll die without ever knowing the touch of a woman.
    Good class architecture is not like a Swiss Army Knife; it should be more like a well balanced throwing knife.

    - Mike McShaffry

  2. #17
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    You'll die without ever knowing the touch of a woman.
    or a man.

  3. #18
    Devil's Advocate SlyMaelstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Out of scope
    Posts
    4,075
    Don't worry, ahluka. It's a well known fact that Awesometown is filled with nothing but cheap prostitutes and girls with STDs, so...
    Sent from my iPadŽ

  4. #19
    Supermassive black hole cboard_member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMaelstrom
    Don't worry, ahluka. It's a well known fact that Awesometown is filled with nothing but cheap prostitutes and girls with STDs, so...


    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    or a man
    I hope so.
    Good class architecture is not like a Swiss Army Knife; it should be more like a well balanced throwing knife.

    - Mike McShaffry

  5. #20

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    I would like everyone here to know that I got three cacti for valentine's. Why? Because my gf kicks ass.

    EDIT:
    but I wanted the shield on dvd, stupid ...........
    I'm not immature, I'm refined in the opposite direction.

  6. #21
    Registered User axon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    You'll die without ever knowing the touch of a woman, fatty.

    /edit


    some entropy with that sink? entropysink.com

    there are two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness. - franz kafka

  7. #22
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Quote Originally Posted by axon
    /edit

    My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmcgee
    but I wanted the shield on dvd, stupid ...........
    God, I want those so bad. Why must they be $50 a season?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    Because the man is screwing us over...down with the system!
    I'm not immature, I'm refined in the opposite direction.

  9. #24
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Amazon was selling the first 4 seasons for like $30 apiece a little while ago. I don't know if that's still active, though.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    Meh, Ill just be a pussy and end up buying it for $50 at walmart...but I'll be ........ed about it!

    I missed this week's episode too gonna have to catch it next time it's on


    but the fake russian mob sting that got kavanaugh with his pants down kicked ass.
    I'm not immature, I'm refined in the opposite direction.

  11. #26
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Yeah it did.

    This week was Kavanaugh's revenge, though. Man, I hate that guy.

    edit: My Valentine's Day present was actually that my girlfriend let me watch The Shield

  12. #27

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    Yeah he's a douche and a half.

    I actually didn't watch the last episode because I was afraid my gf would get upset...I went upstairs to be with her and she actually said "wow! You're spending time with me instead of watching the shield?"

    True story!

    EDIT:
    You're probably thinking I'm whipped, you're wrong, I hit her to make up for it.
    I'm not immature, I'm refined in the opposite direction.

  13. #28
    Devil's Advocate SlyMaelstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Out of scope
    Posts
    4,075
    You're whipped. She let you hit her so she can keep you in her pocket. Now don't you have some feet to massage?
    Sent from my iPadŽ

  14. #29

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,041
    ........, good point, I nearly forgot about that!

    *scurries away*
    I'm not immature, I'm refined in the opposite direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Aww, happy (belated) programmer's day to everyone
    By Cat in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 09:37 PM
  2. Happy Sysadmin day!
    By Carlos in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 06:03 AM
  3. Happy April Fools Day
    By Kyoto Oshiro in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2002, 07:01 PM
  4. debug program
    By new_c in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2002, 11:50 PM
  5. Simplified code
    By soonerfan in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2001, 03:50 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21