Some one do my homework for me?

This is a discussion on Some one do my homework for me? within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Made you look! Anyway, I think one of the hardest points in life is when you got to learn something, ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    62

    Some one do my homework for me?

    Made you look!

    Anyway, I think one of the hardest points in life is when you got to learn something, and its only as you get more knowledgeable that you feel more happy with something. MY IT helpdesk job for example now been dong it for almost 2 years and I am now at the stage of really starting to know what I am doing.

    So itís such a shame that I still only know the basics of C++, but keep reading and studying, one day! Shame I am probably going to be too old soon to get any C++ job *sigh*

    Chris

    PS

    no real point to this, just I understand now why its anoying when somone has not even tried and they ask for help, I do everything I can before I ask for help myself.
    Last edited by chrismax2; 02-07-2006 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #2
    S Sang-drax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    GŲteborg, Sweden
    Posts
    2,072
    That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts.
    Last edited by Sang-drax : Tomorrow at 02:21 AM. Reason: Time travelling

  3. #3
    Registered User Queatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,342
    And who's talked of that?

  4. #4
    Software Developer jverkoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    University of Waterloo
    Posts
    1,903
    You ask too many questions. Big Brother is watching.
    *Pulls Cool-August in to a back alley*

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    4,913
    In the words of Stephen Colbert,

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthiness
    We're looking over your shoulder, but only 'cus we've got your back!

  6. #6
    The Right Honourable psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where circles begin.
    Posts
    1,070
    The Colbert Report is so awesome.
    Memorial University of Newfoundland
    Computer Science

    Mac and OpenGL evangelist.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    62

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Sang-drax
    That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts.
    Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

    Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

    Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

    Chris!

  8. #8
    60% Braindead
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    379
    OMG YOU BROKE RULE #412071727349384837! You have flamed the rules! YOU MUST BURN! ^,^.

    Lol I was so sure this thread was going to be a flame war to XD.
    Code:
    Error W8057 C:\\Life.cpp: Invalid number of arguments in function run(Brain *)

  9. #9
    Slave MadCow257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    735
    There's like 20 rules, what are you talking about.

    Why not quote some rules to get a more intelligent response and disucssion?

  10. #10
    Sr. Software Engineer filker0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    235
    I am working to fix the broken rule. It should be back by next Friday looking as good as new. I'm also installing a few ECOs that I discovered in product bulletins while looking for parts on-line.
    Insert obnoxious but pithy remark here

  11. #11
    Registered User major_small's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismax2
    Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

    Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

    Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

    Chris!
    if you don't like the rules, ignore the board
    Last edited by major_small; 02-08-2006 at 09:05 PM. Reason: wrong smiley
    Join is in our Unofficial Cprog IRC channel
    Server: irc.phoenixradio.org
    Channel: #Tech


    Team Cprog Folding@Home: Team #43476
    Download it Here
    Detailed Stats Here
    More Detailed Stats
    52 Members so far, are YOU a member?
    Current team score: 1223226 (ranked 374 of 45152)

    The CBoard team is doing better than 99.16% of the other teams
    Top 5 Members: Xterria(518175), pianorain(118517), Bennet(64957), JaWiB(55610), alphaoide(44374)

    Last Updated on: Wed, 30 Aug, 2006 @ 2:30 PM EDT

  12. #12
    Super Moderator VirtualAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    9,586
    Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

    Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

    Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

    Chris!

    If you don't like it here then by all means please exit the premises. Rules exist for a reason and there is a reason behind each one of the one's in place on this board. Trying to prove you are anti-authority here will get you nothing but banned.

    Respectful intelligent people realize that there must be a set of rules governing a group of people or an association in order to maintain order and eliminate chaos. If you feel you can run a better board then go do it.

    If I was a mod I'd probably ban you for just being stupid, but that's probably why I'm not one which is good for us all.

    Code:
    if (YouDontLikeItHere())
    {
      STFU();
      Leave();
    } else StopWhining();

  13. #13
    Me pwn you.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    At my computer or in my bed.
    Posts
    46
    !!ATTENTION!! This is the Auto-Banner V.1.5.9.7 Model D5W

    This thread has broken several rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sang-drax
    That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts.
    Sang-drax has broken rule 485XFFW by warning another member
    of being banned. Don't do it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by jverkoey
    You ask too many questions. Big Brother is watching.
    *Pulls Cool-August in to a back alley*
    jverkoey has broken rule 388ATFW by warning another member
    of being lynched in a back ally. Don't do it again.



    Quote Originally Posted by chrismax2
    Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

    Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

    Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

    Chris!
    chrismax2 has broken rule 479XXFT by disagreeing with rules
    000AAAA - 999ZZZZ this is a serious violation and chrismax2 will
    be auto-banned shortly.

    chrismax2 has broken rule 578DXAY by trying to apologize for
    having possibly broken a rule. Don't do it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroot
    OMG YOU BROKE RULE #412071727349384837! You have flamed the rules! YOU MUST BURN! ^,^.

    Lol I was so sure this thread was going to be a flame war to XD.

    Blackroot has broken rule 157ERFX by disgracing our lord and
    savior (OMG YOU BROKE) by attaching the word "RULE" to his
    mighty name. Blackroot will be banned shortly.

    Blackroot has broken rule 267FFFD by listing an invalid rule number. Don't do it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Madcow257
    There's like 20 rules, what are you talking about.

    Why not quote some rules to get a more intelligent response and disucssion?

    MadCow257 will be rewarded shortly for encouraging good posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by major_small
    if you don't like the rules, ignore the board
    major_small has borken rule 842YEER by encouraging deviance.
    Don't do it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by bubba
    If you don't like it here then by all means please exit the premises. Rules exist for a reason and there is a reason behind each one of the one's in place on this board. Trying to prove you are anti-authority here will get you nothing but banned.

    Respectful intelligent people realize that there must be a set of rules governing a group of people or an association in order to maintain order and eliminate chaos. If you feel you can run a better board then go do it.

    If I was a mod I'd probably ban you for just being stupid, but that's probably why I'm not one which is good for us all.


    Code:
    if (YouDontLikeItHere())
    {
      STFU();
      Leave();
    } else StopWhining();

    bubba will be rewarded shortly for punishing deviant members.


    bubba has broken rule 298TTAR by posting invalid code.
    Don't do it again.
    My logic isn't simple, it's twisted, but it's also simply twisted.

    Code:
    Programmer Me;
    
    if (IsItDead(Me) == true) {
    DieASecondDeath(&Me);
    }
    Compiler: Dev-Cpp 4.9.8.2
    OS: Windows ME

  14. #14
    & the hat of GPL slaying Thantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    5,681
    Dagger was banned for a day for bumping and being dumb.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator VirtualAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    9,586
    ROFL!!!!!

    Ban him for a week.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Homework
    By kermi3 in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2001, 03:39 PM
  2. Homework
    By kermi3 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2001, 04:49 PM
  3. Homework
    By kermi3 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-26-2001, 03:16 PM
  4. Homework
    By kermi3 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2001, 11:48 AM
  5. Homework
    By kermi3 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2001, 01:26 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21