Which blogs are really interesting? (And dev. related)
As it is very hard to find blogs which are related to development (and game development in particular) I am asking for your favorites which you follow.
I do have some limitations to which ones I'd like to have:
* "Well written" in English.
* Updated at least six times a year.
* Preferably oriented towards game programming and game design. (But other programming is also of interest.)
* Preferably have an RSS / Atom feed so it's easier to follow.
Those I have now (with comments about why I like them):
* http://lostgarden.com is a lovely blog, oriented towards game design, graphics and the game industry. Insightful, long, well written article posts.
* http://www.spellcaster.de/coding/ Nice niched blog with shorter (normal for a blog really) informative "hands-on" posts. Oriented towards game design, graphics and coding (not many actual code examples though, but still things like library suggestions).
* http://blog.freelunchdesign.com/ Nice blog oriented towards game design mostly, but still with a slight sprinkle of coding. The posts are of medium length and well written(it is missing some illustrations though if you ask me).
So, have you got anything to share? ;D Please do not post your own blog if you haven't done some soul searching and honestly think that you fulfill the "limitations" listed above. (For example I would never post my own blog here, it's just not interesting enough.)