View Poll Results: Have you heard scary things about China?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, there's something in the news every single day

    2 6.25%
  • Hearing more and more, but I'm not scared

    14 43.75%
  • What's Lemon Chicken?

    16 50.00%

War with China

This is a discussion on War with China within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Anyway it does not matter if Islam is a tollernt religion , you can beleive in anything you like it's ...

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    250
    Anyway it does not matter if Islam is a tollernt religion , you can beleive in anything you like it's when people start dieing because of that beleif that it is not ok.
    Soon enough Islam will have to be banned. It has allready cost 1000s of Western lives, life is more important than religion and should be put first not one more life should be lost because of a religion.

  2. #62
    Toaster Zach L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by cgod
    WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER brought in Muslims to the country then there would be LITTLE or NO threat of terrorism. Soon enough we are going to have to fight Islam. I would say the biggest threat to us is Islam. It only takes one Muslim to bring in a nuke into the country and Millions die why should we have to put up with this? it's only after this nuke blows up ( and it will happen ) that the western goverments will finally have to act.
    Muslims don't intergrate with society they create there own communities slowly taking over suberbs/cities as they move in everyone else moves out they act like they are a law onto them selves.
    Novacain wake up to the truth did you watch accurent affair on channel 9 on monday?
    I shall simply quote you in this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by cgod
    It seems you are a in a fantasy world.
    I know that there is no hope of showing you the stupidity of your statement, I just hope everyone else sees it. You are taking on the very attitude that you claim to be protecting against, and you seem not to give a damn about the lives of "different" people.

    I have nothing further to say about this.
    The word rap as it applies to music is the result of a peculiar phonological rule which has stripped the word of its initial voiceless velar stop.

  3. #63
    the hat of redundancy hat nvoigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    3,139
    Islam or Christianity have never been the reason for wars. Religions are often taken as an excuse for wars, because of their inherent lack of control mechanisms. You cannot prove god and therefor you do not need to justify your actions. What disguise would be more fitting for a mass murderer and warmonger than a religious man ? "Why did you kill him ?" "God made me do it." Perfect.

    Soon enough Islam will have to be banned. It has allready cost 1000s of Western lives, life is more important than religion and should be put first not one more life should be lost because of a religion.
    Maybe you can start with banning Christianity for wasting millions of lifes in Africa and telling them that protection from fatal diseases is a sin. That is actually a position held by the leader of a religon, not only a view of a hateful guy sitting out in the desert plotting to kill people and using a holy book as an excuse for criminal activity.

    I think would be pretty ironic to ban Islam because people used it to kill thousands, while allowing every citizen to bear arms, killing even more.
    hth
    -nv

    She was so Blonde, she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."

    When in doubt, read the FAQ.
    Then ask a smart question.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    250
    Ngoigt good point maybe all religions should be banned they are costing to many lives.

  5. #65
    train spotter
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    near a computer
    Posts
    3,859
    Be very afraid then cgod, as we live right next to the most populus Islamic country in the world, Indonesia.

    >>Novacain wake up to the truth did you watch accurent affair on channel 9 on monday?

    Ray Martin (et al on 'Current Affair') is following closely in the footsteps of FOX's Oriely (sp?)

    That is a biased, bigoted view of the world where sensationalism is used to sell a point of view and a product (and they never let the truth get in the way of a story).

    >>WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER brought in Muslims to the country then there would be LITTLE or NO threat of terrorism.

    If you mistreat a dog repeatedly and it bites you, who's fault is it, yours or the dogs?
    Last edited by novacain; 08-17-2005 at 02:05 AM.
    "Man alone suffers so excruciatingly in the world that he was compelled to invent laughter."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    "I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars......the rest I squandered."
    George Best

    "If you are going through hell....keep going."
    Winston Churchill

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    250
    The problem is now we have 1000s of extremists running around the country hellbent on the destruction of the West.

  7. #67
    Banned nickname_changed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by cgod
    Anyway it does not matter if Islam is a tollernt religion [blah blah blah]
    Be thankful English is a tolerant language, or you might just have to learn how to spell.

  8. #68
    Banned nickname_changed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by novacain
    If you mistreat a dog repeatedly and it bites you, who's fault is it, yours or the dogs?
    Unfortunately, many people who know it's their own fault still opt to have the dog put down.

  9. #69
    the hat of redundancy hat nvoigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hannover, Germany
    Posts
    3,139
    Yeah. We should call Arnie. To bad he already got a job...

    WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER brought in Muslims to the country then there would be LITTLE or NO threat of terrorism
    If you had never brought any people at all, there wouldn't be any terrorism either. Natives would probably feel less threatened, too.

    Do you really think believing in Allah makes you want to blow yourself to bloody pieces ? The Muslims I know all seem to be pretty content with living.
    hth
    -nv

    She was so Blonde, she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."

    When in doubt, read the FAQ.
    Then ask a smart question.

  10. #70
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Quote Originally Posted by cgod
    Novacain what world do you live in? It seems you are a in a fantasy world.
    You just don't seem to get it when you get people from differnt cultures they have differnt veiws on how the country should be run the Muslims want to create a Islamic state. Islam is NOT a tollernt religion.
    WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER brought in Muslims to the country then there would be LITTLE or NO threat of terrorism. Soon enough we are going to have to fight Islam. I would say the biggest threat to us is Islam. It only takes one Muslim to bring in a nuke into the country and Millions die why should we have to put up with this? it's only after this nuke blows up ( and it will happen ) that the western goverments will finally have to act.
    Muslims don't intergrate with society they create there own communities slowly taking over suberbs/cities as they move in everyone else moves out they act like they are a law onto them selves.
    Novacain wake up to the truth did you watch accurent affair on channel 9 on monday?
    Get banned you bigoted piece of garbage.

    PS Buy a ..........ing dictionary.

  11. #71
    Has a Masters in B.S.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,267
    >Only if the US$ is worth something.....

    true enough...

    >
    Touched a nerve no-one?
    <

    i dont know? touch it again and i'll tell you...

    >
    Terrorism, that's religious extremism?
    No?

    If you are going to mention Muslims everytime you mention terrorism then I am going to mention paedophilia and Christians.
    <

    good point.

    >> i mean the Roman Catholic Church doesnt even LIKE the American "Roman Catholic" church... they dont even recognize it.

    What?
    <

    as far as i know the "Holy Roman Catholic Chruch" based at the vatican DOES NOT fully recognize the "American Catholic Church"... they're are always at odds... and the American Chruch does a lot of things without the Vaticans approval


    >Soon enough Islam will have to be banned. It has allready cost 1000s of Western lives, life is more important than religion and should be put first not one more life should be lost because of a religion.
    <

    not in these United States... it will NEVER be banned... Christianity however... they're testing that one... yeeesh


    >
    Maybe you can start with banning Christianity for wasting millions of lifes in Africa and telling them that protection from fatal diseases is a sin.
    <

    i assume your talking about AID's and contraception? how bout mentioning that they pose a 100% effective alternative solution, its called... listen closely now, this is a majically intelligent dangerous thing to say, because the "important" people dont believe in this little concept... "self-control"... WOW... it is not the fault of the religion that it must follow its own rules and not telling them that its ok to do it as long as you just do it safe... people die because they dont follow the rules... its the fault of the people... should the religious leaders "break" their religious law to accomadate peoples unwillingness to do what's right when both will prevent infection? are they still honoring their religion then? nope...


    >
    I think would be pretty ironic to ban Islam because people used it to kill thousands, while allowing every citizen to bear arms, killing even more.
    <

    here, lemmie explain this to both of you... Islam doesn't kill people, Guns don't kill people... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, IN THE WRONG HANDS A ........ING PICKLE IS DEADLY!!!! so LETS BAN PICKLES!!!!! YAY!!!

    >Ngoigt good point maybe all religions should be banned they are costing to many lives.

    oh yes... because you can actually do that?... anyway we covered this...

    >
    If you mistreat a dog repeatedly and it bites you, who's fault is it, yours or the dogs?
    <

    this misguided analogy, this assumes MANY THINGS, for majors, it assumes that "islamic terrorists" are like a sweet, intelligent, well behaved, responsible, understanding, and loving puppy.. and that the U.S.A. is a big old drunk ass that kicks(and shames) it in front of allllll his frends for giggles... awwwww poooor puppy!!!!!!! mean old U.S.A. deserves to get bit!!!!

    but here in reality land... things are a bit different... you should visit sometime!

    >Be thankful English is a tolerant language, or you might just have to learn how to spell.

    i know i am! whew..
    Last edited by no-one; 08-17-2005 at 06:02 PM.
    ADVISORY: This users posts are rated CP-MA, for Mature Audiences only.

  12. #72
    Toaster Zach L.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,686
    Excellent point, no-one... I think we can conclude that there is a major terrorist collusion among the big fast food chains... I knew there was a reason they always put pickles in with their hamburgers.
    The word rap as it applies to music is the result of a peculiar phonological rule which has stripped the word of its initial voiceless velar stop.

  13. #73
    Has a Masters in B.S.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,267
    see... i was wrong... there ARE reasonable people here, who can see through all the lies! people that understand the DIRE need to rid this world of pickles!
    ... just like me!...
    ... tis a sad day.. for I love(d) pickles... but for the good of the world... they MUST be destroyed!
    Last edited by no-one; 08-17-2005 at 06:18 PM.
    ADVISORY: This users posts are rated CP-MA, for Mature Audiences only.

  14. #74
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    > and the American Chruch does a lot of things without the Vaticans approval

    Proof please. Since you've never responded to me asking you for proof, I don't expect this to change.

    > not in these United States... it will NEVER be banned... Christianity however... they're testing that one... yeeesh

    Haha, yeah, you Christians sure are persecuted.

    > should the religious leaders "break" their religious law to accomadate peoples unwillingness to do what's right when both will prevent infection?

    Of course not, but it'd sure be nice if they wouldn't spread lies, like the white man purposely poking holes in condoms to make them ineffective or condoms causing disease.

  15. #75
    Has a Masters in B.S.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,267
    >
    Proof please. Since you've never responded to me asking you for proof, I don't expect this to change.
    <

    well since i havn't been keeping up on it, finding something now would be about... impossible, being there's really no way to narrow down a search...

    >Haha, yeah, you Christians sure are persecuted.

    yeah... we are quite singled out among religions here in the U.S., though this could easily be attributed to the fact that it comprises the majority...

    >
    Of course not, but it'd sure be nice if they wouldn't spread lies, like the white man purposely poking holes in condoms to make them ineffective or condoms causing disease.
    <

    im sure thats all the Roman Catholic's fault?... and its DEFINITLY directly ordered from the Vatican...

    your thinking of the C.I.A. dumb ass...

    >anonytmouse

    actually i no longer go by that name... i am now called... "osama was laden"... i've lost weight.
    ADVISORY: This users posts are rated CP-MA, for Mature Audiences only.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Project Sangheili: The Real World War (Game)
    By -=RM=-Shadow in forum Projects and Job Recruitment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:40 AM
  2. Recent Death Syndrome
    By Aran in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 06:51 PM
  3. War with Iraq - Read this article if you're interested
    By Davros in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:10 AM
  4. Why do countries go to war?
    By DavidP in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2001, 10:32 AM
  5. No More Technology After World War Three
    By Unregistered in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-20-2001, 08:02 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21