Words women use

This is a discussion on Words women use within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Words Women Use Fine This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you ...

  1. #1
    Banned nickname_changed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    986

    Words women use

    Words Women Use
    Fine
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

    Five Minutes
    If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.

    Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

    Nothing
    This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

    Go Ahead
    This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

    Loud Sigh
    Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

    That's Okay
    This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

    Thanks
    This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly .
    And:

    Code:
    public void Thread_OnResponse(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    	if (this.PostedBefore)
    	{
    		ThreadReply myReply = new ThreadReply(this.ThreadID, "stovellp");
    		myReply.Body = "STFU!";
    		myReply.Save();
    		
    		this.Lock();
    	}
    }
    Last edited by nickname_changed; 04-13-2005 at 04:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Has a Masters in B.S.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,267
    other words women use:

    No(alternate spellings, no,NO,NOOOOOO!!)- it means No. but this is only true when refering to you.

    Yes(alternate spellings,yes,YES) - the meaning is based solely on context.
    Last edited by no-one; 04-13-2005 at 05:33 PM.
    ADVISORY: This users posts are rated CP-MA, for Mature Audiences only.

  3. #3
    mov.w #$1337,D0 Jeremy G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    704
    I'm sure this might result in a devestating blow to my rep but I think it's important to get the word out.

    If you ever find yourself in court facing a rape accusation despite how much she said, screamed or moaned "No, no, please, dont, stop" it will not spare you a guilty verdict. Do yourself a favor, and if a woman says "stop" in earnest or passing, STOP for the love of god, because jurys dont believe men.
    c++->visualc++->directx->opengl->c++;
    (it should be realized my posts are all in a light hearted manner. And should not be taken offense to.)

  4. #4
    ---
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,379
    stovellp has really done his research
    Pretty accurate too I think. As I was reading through I was imagining my gf saying those words and thinking how true it is! haha

  5. #5
    Code Goddess Prelude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    9,796
    I'm going to end all of my posts with "fine".

    Fine.
    My best code is written with the delete key.

  6. #6
    Bios Raider biosninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    765
    ok....fine!!! be that way...
    The knack of flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

  7. #7
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy G
    I'm sure this might result in a devestating blow to my rep but I think it's important to get the word out.

    If you ever find yourself in court facing a rape accusation despite how much she said, screamed or moaned "No, no, please, dont, stop" it will not spare you a guilty verdict. Do yourself a favor, and if a woman says "stop" in earnest or passing, STOP for the love of god, because jurys dont believe men.
    That's why I make every woman I even talk to sign a waiver.

  8. #8
    5|-|1+|-|34|) ober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    That's why I make every woman I even talk to sign a waiver.
    LMFAO!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member joshdick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Phildelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    That's why I make every woman I even talk to sign a waiver.
    There was an excellent Dave Chappelle skit on just that.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    580
    too
    tired

    and my all time favorite

    headache
    See you in 13

  11. #11
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    and my all time favorite

    headache
    Sex releases endorphins that should make headaches feel better.

    Just sayin'

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    580
    well the headache one is usually preceded with 'why won't you stop hitting me i just don't want to put out tonight'


    did i mention i don't care about rep?
    See you in 13

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    168
    Women are pretty back-stabbing conspiricing people. From what I've heard.
    -Felix
    Rots Soft
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    too
    tired

    and my all time favorite

    headache

    you know what you do about that? you buy a bottle of aspirin and caffiene piils and keep them under the bed. then when those words come out of her mouth, you say, "we'll fix that",as you're pulling out the appropriate bottle..












    ....but get ready to sleep on the couch...for some reason that makes you an ass .................i don't get it
    i seem to have GCC 3.3.4
    But how do i start it?
    I dont have a menu for it or anything.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Govtcheez
    Sex releases endorphins that should make headaches feel better.

    Just sayin'

    cramps too
    i seem to have GCC 3.3.4
    But how do i start it?
    I dont have a menu for it or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with malloc() and sorting words from text file
    By goron350 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 09:01 AM
  2. New Theme
    By XSquared in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:00 PM
  3. Gender Humour Thread
    By stevey in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-01-2002, 01:12 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21