0) Where are you from? :
Conneaut, Ohio US
1) How old are you? :
2) How old were you when you started learning a programming language? :
3) What was it ? :
4) What were your motivations? :
Making video games...I've always had a big imagination, and wanted others to enjoy the fruits of it. Oddly enough, Sonic the hedgehog was a huge motivation too. Silly, huh?
5) Do you program as a hobby ? :
6) Whats the most effective way to learn programming in your opinion :
a- Take a class on it
7) When you were in the "learning" level (or if you are currently), how much time do you spend on learning programming daily?
8) How old were you when you made your first program that people loved or your first that people enjoy? :
Never really made a good PROGRAM...but I have made 4 platform games in Flash...and also wrote a book on the subject.
9) Do you program\learn depending on your mood , or its something you enjoy doing every day and all the time?
I usually lack the motivation to even do it...
10) If you learn from book(s) , how many pages do you read a day?
I'd say about....15-20 pages?
11) Do you "get sick" of programming and leave it for a while? how long and how often?
But of course...Not sure how long I don't do it though.
12) When you think that you can help someone in the programming boards , what would you do? :
Jump at the chance to seem smart.
13) Are you good at network and\or game programming? if not , do you think you will be in the next year?
I'm good at game programming. I wrote a book on the subject (although using Flash as its medium)....it teaches a lot of concepts important for game programming that are mostly universal throughout programming languages. The book's only 70 pages and isn't actually copyrighted or anything...I just wrote it for poops and giggles.
14) Are you planning to get a programming job?
15) Do you make money out of programming currently? (not talking about jobs)