I've been considering using linux and if I don't like it switch back. Of course I have some questions.
1. I've never connected to the internet w/o my sbc yahoo dsl connection manager. How would I connect without this or can I use it in linux?
2. Will all of my files and what not be deleted when I install Linux?
3. Will I need a whole bunch of special programs for linux? Will gimp work? Can I still do stuff like listen to music?
4. Do I need a c++ compiler in linux?
5. Will linux work on a mac? Can you still use mac programs?