Giving Whole Answers to Questions
I believe it is ok if someone asks something like this:
Right now you're thinking about some options as answers:
Ok somebody create me a Hello World C Program
My support for this thinking:
- We don't answer homework problems
- Please use code tags
// Our program starts here.
// main always returns an integer
void ) // No input values for function main
// Output hello world onto the console
puts( "Hello World" );
// Make sure the program doesn't just *Flash* onto the screen
// Return application successfully
The first 3 options does not help anyone. The 4th option helps you.
If we always use the 4th option this is what we get:
- The people who want to learn shall learn
- Less pointless posts
- Helps the poster out because he/she is practicing more
- Thread hi-jacking to share intellectual knowledge about the topic
- The question spawner might just copy/paste the code and turn it in.