are you bored? (interiour design questions)
If you are bored and need something to do, then I have a job for you (unpaid :p )
A friend of mine is studying interiour design architecture and she asked me to help looking for a few pictures on the web.
It's about design lights.
I've google myself crazy but the problem is, I don't always understand the language and the topic isn't that common.
here is the info she gave me. there could be spelling errors because we did it over the phone.
name of the lamp => designer => year of creation (if available)
- A lamp you put on the wall => University Ceasar Putzeys
- Golden Gate => Nando Vigo
- Manhatten => Nando Vigo
- Light Tree => Nando Vigo
- Scintella => Pier Castiglioni => 1983 => Foltara Arte (found a few pics, no idea if they are any good)
- Commeta light => Jane & Charles Dillo => 1973
- tallo light => Jane & Charles Dillo => 1971
- lucifer => Ahlström & Erich from A&E design Sweden=> 1975-1976 (Most important one) (I have 1 pic)
I know this is a very stupid thing to ask and probably won't have many replys but all help is welcome :)
Thanks in advance
Completely nonconstructive criticism
It's always a she when it comes to concerns like these, isn't it? I sympathize with your need to impress her, but I have to say this is a foreign jargon, completely incomprehensible: At least computer jargon has the advantage of being readily comprehensible. I mean, what's this about a "lamp"? Who's ever heard of a "lamp" before?
Originally posted by maes
A friend of mine is studying interiour design architecture and she asked me to help....
Re: Completely nonconstructive criticism
Yes, we all agree.
Originally posted by UnregdRegd
I'm an obnoxious loser.