It's been a long time since the last update, so I figure I'll post this one before doing my next big change.
- bugs fixed in handling functions
- A template class Set was created to unite a set of Variables and a set of Expressions (in theory, anyway)
- The console is much better than it was in the beginning. It will keep asking for an equation until you tell it to quit. Some commands:
- #quit() -- hmm... wonder what this does...
- #definefunc(function_name,expression of function,parameter1,parameter2,...) -- this defines a function
Code::> #definefunc(h,f(x),x) :> f(3) f(3)=f(3) :> h(3) f(3)=f(3) :> h(2) f(2)=f(2) :> #definefunc(f,3+x,x) :> h(2) 5=5 :> _
- #help() -- some hints on using it
- Along with the console change, a history function was added:
ans(# of lines back, parameter number)
- To speed up typing, some shortcuts were added:Code::> 3=5 3=5 :> ans(0,1) 5(Subtracting like this isn't supported because it would be confused with the minus sign. Instead, put a plus before it:Code::> 3 = 5 3=5 :> +3 6=8 :> /x 6*x^-1=8*x^-1
ie: +-4x instead of -4x
- Exceptions added and standardized
Most of the older functions are listed in the Documentation file.
The executable might be posted later today, if it fits the size limit here.