It's finally here... after a month...
It's got plenty of bugs to be worked out... but this is pretty far along from my last release.
This is a set of classes designed to manipulated Expressions, functions, and what-have-you.
- Expressions can be typed in almost as they would be on a graphing calculator
- The classes are const-protected; with private parts protected
- It will accept equations, too, if the program detects an equals sign
- It can combine like terms and like factors easily
- it can distribute factors, FOIL them, or expand them according to exponents. (It's not limited to FOIL; it can multiply any number of terms)
- There is buggy and limited support for trig functions (sin, cos, tan, cot, sec, csc)
- There is the ability to define functions in run-time; though the command-line isn't ready for it yet. (You can manually experiment from int main(), though)
- Every function has a domain, and several pieces of domain can be combined to get a whole domain (see code for details)
- The classes are organized by file this time
- expandable framework
Any questions? I haven't attached an executable yet, but I may in the morning.