IQ TEST - Part II
just continueing from the first ones. these ones might be easier...
1. Two cars start off at the same point on a straight highway facing opposite directions. Each car drives for 6 miles, takes a left turn, and drives for 8 miles. How far apart are the two cars?__________
2. Two girls caught 25 frogs. Lisa caught four times as many as Jen did. How many frogs did Jen catch? _________
3. John likes 400 but not 300; he likes 100 but not 99; he likes 2500 but not 2400. Which does he like? _________
a) 900 b) 1000 c) 1100 d)1200
4. NASA received three messages in a strange language from a distant planet. The scientists studied the messages and found that "Necor Buldon Slock" means "Danger Rocket Explosion" and "Edwan Mynor Necor" means "Danger Spaceship Fire" and "Buldon Gimilzor Gondor" means "Bad Gas Explosion". What does "Slock" mean? __________
5. Sue is both the 50th best and the 50th worst student at her school. How many students attend her school? _________
6. Ten people can paint 60 houses in 120 days, so five people can paint 30 houses in ______ days
7. What number is one half of one quarter of one tenth of 800? _______
8. Which number should come next? 64, 16, 4, 1, ¼? ___________
9. A boy is 4 years old and his sister is three times as old as he is. When the boy is 12 years old, how old will his sister be? ________
10. What comes next in the sequence: 144 121 100 81 64... ? _________
I'll post the answers later. after a few posts.
those are weak... you stole them from the tests... why not grab some of the harder ones??
Yup. Way too easy. There's a lot of math questions in this series.
i knew they were very easy. thats why i didnt really plan on posting the answers....
heh heh heh