woh~~~

This is a discussion on woh~~~ within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; any ideas ?...

  1. #1
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563

    Talking woh~~~

    any ideas ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never end on learning~

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8
    Why does the file name consist of a large group of non-sense numbers?

  3. #3
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563
    Originally posted by Death Wish
    Why does the file name consist of a large group of non-sense numbers?
    that name is for nothing, the most important thing is to see what is inside.
    Never end on learning~

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8
    Not really, it could be a virus and stop quoting my posts!!! Its very annoying and nerdy like.

  5. #5
    Registered User Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    804
    that file could really be a virus...the jpeg virus that i heard about a month ago, too bad i saw it already!!! I COULD BE INFECTED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'M MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh i'm sorry! i didn;t realize my fist was rushing to meet ur face!

    MSN :: commander_android@hotmail.com []*[]

  6. #6
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563
    Originally posted by Death Wish
    Not really, it could be a virus and stop quoting my posts!!! Its very annoying and nerdy like.
    Hey, man ! how could you know it contains virus ???

    it has been downloaded 4 times, why didnt those guys post and say they found some virus ?
    Never end on learning~

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8
    Well, one guy is melting. The other 3 guy's are probably dead(CPU infected by virus).

    Seriously man, stop quoting my post. Its really....."ghey!!"

  8. #8
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563
    Originally posted by Commander
    that file could really be a virus...the jpeg virus that i heard about a month ago, too bad i saw it already!!! I COULD BE INFECTED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'M MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, I got it, what you guys mean virus are like this !

    Death Wish, you are right, aha~
    Never end on learning~

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8

    ok..........sure.........

    I'm always right.

    It took you 4 post to understand my metaphor. Way to go!!!

  10. #10
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563

    Post Re: ok..........sure.........

    Originally posted by Death Wish
    I'm always right.

    It took you 4 post to understand my metaphor. Way to go!!!
    just calm down, man~
    Never end on learning~

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8
    *calms down*

  12. #12
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563
    Originally posted by Death Wish
    *calms down*
    OK OK, I confess I am not so well in English, this post is just for fun. Please use private message if any advice to me, thanx.
    Never end on learning~

  13. #13
    End Of Line Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    6,231
    Originally posted by Death Wish
    Well, one guy is melting. The other 3 guy's are probably dead(CPU infected by virus).

    Seriously man, stop quoting my post. Its really....."ghey!!"
    Yep, I'm dead. The virus went through the CPU, out the keyboard cable and into my fingers. I then picked my nose, and promptly fainted. I'm now waiting for my coffin to arrive.

    Thanks for posting such a horrible thing..... I'll see you in hell....
    When all else fails, read the instructions.
    If you're posting code, use code tags: [code] /* insert code here */ [/code]

  14. #14
    flashing vampire black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    563
    Originally posted by Hammer

    Yep, I'm dead. The virus went through the CPU, out the keyboard cable and into my fingers. I then picked my nose, and promptly fainted. I'm now waiting for my coffin to arrive.

    Thanks for posting such a horrible thing..... I'll see you in hell....
    Never end on learning~

  15. #15
    Has a Masters in B.S.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,267
    WHAT THE ****!!!

    and why is my arm tingling?
    ADVISORY: This users posts are rated CP-MA, for Mature Audiences only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21