here is a sample
A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are blamed for the death of a man killed by his own gas. There were no marks found on his body, but an autopsy revealed the presence of a large quantity of methane dissolved in his blood. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage, a combination of foods known for producing severe gas attacks. It appeared that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had his windows been open, the flatulence wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in a nearly airtight bedroom. He was an obese man with an unlimited capacity for creating the deadly gas that earned him notoriety as a Darwin Awards winner.