I'am currently looking at IDE's for C/C++. I would appreciate any recommendations, especially from professionals about what they have used.
- Supported on IRIX 6.5 and on Linux
- Intuitive Motif GUI building capabilities
- Integrated configuration management
- Cost under $5000(US) per license
Nice to have features:
- Import interface files generated by dB-UIM/X
- Convert Motif interface code to Java
- Display graphical class hierarchy
- On Site training
We are about to evaluate BX Pro and X-Designer 7.0. If anyone has experience with these please let me know how you like them and what kind of support you get.