You gotta see this...

This is a discussion on You gotta see this... within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1714900660...

  1. #1
    Scourfish
    Guest

    You gotta see this...


  2. #2
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    What, no picture? No buy this now? That sucks, man.

  3. #3
    Ecologist
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Utah.
    Posts
    1,291
    Hehehe. That's funny.

    Scourfish, you should register. I've wanted to PM
    you to ask you something for a while...
    Staying away from General.

  4. #4
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    > Scourfish, you should register.

    Yeah, you and Sayeh both...

  5. #5
    Registered User Scourfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    397
    Originally posted by ethic
    Hehehe. That's funny.

    Scourfish, you should register. I've wanted to PM
    you to ask you something for a while...
    If need to ask me something, my AIM handle is "hentaimonster99"

  6. #6
    Mayor of Awesometown Govtcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    8,825
    Cool - I thought "The Scourfish don't register!"

    > Food Package and Preparation for Short Transportation Engineer

    Pizza Delivery?

  7. #7
    Registered User Scourfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    397
    Originally posted by Govtcheez

    > Food Package and Preparation for Short Transportation Engineer

    Pizza Delivery? [/B]
    Close; I bag groceries.

  8. #8
    Banned maes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    744

    Re: You gotta see this...

    Can I get those delivered in Belgium.
    Hmm, I would kill to tast those good american donuts again

  9. #9
    back? dbaryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    597
    So wait, you are going to buy a half-eaten box of donuts from that guy? I don't get it, why would someone buy that, and why would you go about selling a box of donuts on eBay? This makes no sense to me, but a lot of it out there doesn't...

    [edit]Edited-out some of the crappy spelling of mine...[/edit]
    This is my signature. Remind me to change it.

  10. #10
    Registered User Scourfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    397
    Originally posted by dbaryl
    So wait, you are going to buy a half-eaten box of donuts from that guy? I don't get it, why would someone buy that, and why would you go about selling a box of donuts on eBay? This makes no sense to me, but a lot of it out there doesn't...

    [edit]Edited-out some of the crappy spelling of mine...[/edit]
    1) I'm not bidding on it; my cousin sent me the link and 2) It's funny, so laugh, because us Ohioans rank 3rd to last in the country's educational facilities.

  11. #11
    5|-|1+|-|34|) ober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,429
    Originally posted by Scourfish


    1) I'm not bidding on it; my cousin sent me the link and 2) It's funny, so laugh, because us Ohioans rank 3rd to last in the country's educational facilities.
    LOL... I knew there was something wrong with that state... (don't let my girlfriend read this... she's from OH)

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. ouch thats gotta hurt
    By Thantos in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:48 AM
  2. gotta love linker errors
    By dantestwin in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 06:53 PM
  3. PS: I gotta bad feeling about the file pointers!
    By lonelyplanetwanderer in forum C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2002, 07:07 AM
  4. gotta be a better way than this?
    By The Gweech in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2001, 01:52 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21