I am using Cakewalk 9 to make some MIDI files, and I had seen some WAV file support stuff in it before...so I went to the help files to see how to export my MIDI as a WAV. It said this:
To Export Audio to Wave File Format
1. Select the track or tracks you want to export.
2. Choose Tools-Mixdown Audio-Export to File(s) to display the Export Audio dialog box.
3. Select Wave from the Save as Type list.
4. Select a soundcard or soundcards from the list in the Source Bus(es) field.
5. Enter a file name and click Save.
The audio is exported to the Wave file.
However, when I go to the Mixdown part of the Tools menu, the Export to File(s) option is greyed out, and it will not let me click it. I cannot figure out why...it is a full version of Cakewalk 9...not some trial version...
Does anyone else here have Cakewalk 9, and have experience with this? Know why the option has been disabled?