Hopefully the title caught your attention
In essence it's true: I have 10 days to make the most important decision of my life (at least up until this point in my life).
(1) Accept a job offer from the company with which I interned over the summer. The pay is very competitive and there are excellent benefits. The job would move me to a city which I really enjoyed living in, and I have many good friends there. The job itself would allow me to do software development. It would be fun, and I would be working with great people, but it might not let me pursue my dream directly.
(2) Reject the job offer and hope that I get accepted to graduate school (currently planning on doing a Masters in Computer Science). The schools to which I am currently applying are: BYU, University of Texas at Austin, Texas Tech. Other schools which I am considering include: Texas A&M and University of Utah. The school in which I am most interested in is: BYU. The reason I say hope that I get into grad school is because there is no way I can get acceptance/rejection letters from these institutions within the next 10 days (my job offer expires on December 1st). Doing grad school would certainly put at a lower economic situation (for about 3 years or so), but I would have a higher chance of directly pursuing my dream. Also...let's face it...there's more cute and marriageable girls on a college campus than in a workplace
Well....let me know what you think.