Forum Thread layout changed?

This is a discussion on Forum Thread layout changed? within the A Brief History of Cprogramming.com forums, part of the Community Boards category; Is it just me or Forum Thread layout is really slightly changed? I mean - it seems the previos /next ...

  1. #1
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484

    Forum Thread layout changed?

    Is it just me or Forum Thread layout is really slightly changed?

    I mean - it seems the previos /next thread links are moved down and have no whitespace between them and following blue line?

    I prefer them before quick answer form - I'm using them more ofen then the form, and additioinal scroll down to locate them just gets on my nerves...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #2
    Registered User whiteflags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,751
    It has changed a little bit. If the text box is in your way you can hide it with a little arrow button in the corner.

  3. #3
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    It has changed a little bit. If the text box is in your way you can hide it with a little arrow button in the corner.
    That's what I did for now...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,344
    The tags field was added, perhaps that's what caused the change.

  5. #5
    The superhaterodyne twomers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,262
    Ohhh. Tags.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:11 AM
  2. Messaging Between Threads, Exiting Thread On Demand, Etc.
    By HyperShadow in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 02:04 PM
  3. Thread Synchronization in Win32
    By passionate_guy in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 05:34 AM
  4. Thread confusion
    By pyrolink in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 09:42 PM
  5. ASP.net forum that supports Access
    By Grayson_Peddie in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 01:44 AM

Tags for this Thread


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21