I have extensive experience designing and developing applications using Visual C++ and its various Win32 tools including MFC. I have also used Borland C++ Builder, but only on Win32 console projects. I would like to discuss some essential differences including advantages and disadvantages between the two IDE.
- How would you compare MFC and Win32 API to WinForm (Borland - correct?).
- Is it possible to access raw Win32 API directly when working under Borland C++?
- Are there message queues in WinForm? How does it handle messages?
- How does Borland C++ handle multithreading and multiple processes?
- What is the future of Visual C++ and Borland C++?